- Our rides are for every level of interest and ability. There is no better way to experience Niagara’s natural beauty than on a bicycle!
- Each ride has a designated start time and location, rating (speed to expect), distance, terrain, and is led by an experienced rider.
- For any given ride, the Tour Leader may make last minute changes in the route due to road problems, weather conditions, riders’ requests, etc. Therefore, the cue sheet/map you download may not always match the actual route taken on the ride.
- Rides designated as ‘group’ rides do not have a cue sheet/map. The Tour Leader determines the route. If there is no Tour Leader, anyone present can volunteer to be the Tour Leader, and the ‘group’ can decide on the route.
- In order for a ride to proceed as an official Freewheelers ride, there must be a designated Tour Leader (either the Tour Leader named in the Ride Schedule or a member who volunteers to be the Tour Leader) AND a Liability Release Form must be signed by all riders; otherwise, the ride is designated as an unofficial ride.
More Ride Information Cue Sheets & Maps
In Cue Sheets & Maps, cue sheets in Word format are not being used in the current Ride Schedule and may not be up-to-date; therefore, they may not reflect existing road conditions. If you choose to use one of these cue sheets, it is recommended that you research current road conditions for the route to ensure that they are viable. Users of these cue sheets bear full responsibility for their own safety.
Speedy Turtles: Relaxed scenic pace, staying together.
Sightseeing pace, with re-grouping.
Steady pace with re-grouping.
Vigorous pace, few stops.
Generally flat or rolling.
Rolling with some hills.
Multiple and/or large hills.
Multiple long and/or steep climbs.
Length of ride in kilometers.
Partial or mostly gravel trails.
Partial or mostly dirt trails.